National Equipment Leasing provides financing options on just about any type of equipment with business use application. National Equipment is based in Indianapolis, Indiana and was formed in October of 1998 as a subsidiary of the Dellen Automotive family. National Equipment spun off and was incorporated in January of 2000.
We work with vendors to provide an addition source of financing so you are able to get your customers out the door and on with business as quickly as possible. National Equipment also works with businesses as a one stop financial headquarters when looking to purchase new equipment.
We have several bank partners and many other independent financial institutions that allow National Equipment Leasing to offer a “commercial supermarket” of financial services to our customer. These products range from equipment leasing, to many unique forms of debt and equity financing.
At National Equipment Leasing we recognize that every client has different financial needs. We can handle accounts from thousands of dollars to millions and your needs might need deferred, skip or seasonal payments. Let us help you to make a great decision.
TOP TEN REASONS TO LEASE
10. Minimum Down Payment – Conserve your operating capital.
9. Off Balance Sheet Financing – Does not affect your ratios.
8. 100% + Financing – Can include freight, installation and training.
7. As a True Lease, the payments are 100% deductible.
6. Payments are made before taxes…It’s like being government subsidized.
5. Can affect Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) and the Mid-Quarter penalty.
4. A longer term with fixed payments is easier to budget.
3. Taxes included in the payment (not a lump sum).
2. 100% write off in a shorter time will protect your profits.
…AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON!
1. You don’t have to have your bankers blessing. You can leave your bank lines of credit untouched and available!
- Standard Application
- Medical Application
- Owner/Operator Application
- Municipal & Government
- Church Application